Friday, June 25, 2010

Another year, another wrinkle


Oh, dear, another birthday. But like I always say, "I wasn't suppose to be here, so each year is a blessing."
Kona had her birthday on Tuesday. She is 6. What a sweetie. She got lots of special treats on her special day. (but she gets lots of treats every day!)
So, my day started early. 8am at the gym and Josh didn't give me any presents by being easy on me. Lots of leg exercises! Ouch today. Alex bought me a great lunch. Avocado sub from Mellow Mushroom. Yum! And a cannoli from Shapiro's. Then time for a nap!

We weren't sure when or if Nathaniel was coming out to dinner with us. Finally heard from him and he had a bike accident. Pretty banged up. We picked him up and off to Mama Carolla's for a wonderful dinner.
Then back to the homestead for presents!!!!! I hit the mother lode. I think they went overboard, but I am not really complaining. Look!!! The first season of Glee, Mass Ave gift card, spa certificate for my car, Baltic Bootie pattern from peace fleece and a new yellow purse!!!!!!! (there was more, but these fit in the picture!)
And now it's back to the real world, second load of laundry in, dishes etc. But I have a great family and they make everything so much easier.
It's off to Mass Ave and my gift card this weekend to take advantage of their sale!!!

Happy Knitting to everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment